Free BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) v1.6 Released
RIMGeeks has released a new version of their handy BlackBerry Swiss Army Knife (BBSAK) Windows desktop application.
New in BBSAK v1.6:
- Brand New Tabbed Layout for better organization
- Animated app expansion
- Multiple COD install now available through the “Install COD(s)” button
- Multiple COD removal now available through the “Remove COD(s)” button (Read system required to remove cods)
- Install JAD files (ALL CODs referenced in JAD file must be in the SAME FOLDER as JAD)
- JAD Maker now included! (Box is drag and drop for windows xp and vista users only)
- New BB Screenshot Preview! – Preview your screenshot before you save it!
- RESTORE APPS BUTTON IS BACK!!! (NOTE** will install all files under “BBSAK BACKUP” in the applications section of your blackberry removing this app will remove ALL apps in the backup!!!!! THE ALX IS STILL CREATED!!! feel free to install that via loader.exe or blackberry desktop manager)
This desktop app has helped me out a few times where I bricked my BlackBerry (not on purpose of course). Luckily I had made a backup of my 3rd party apps with BBSAK so it was easy to install all of them at once instead of one-by-one. Backing up 3rd party apps is not all BBSAK can do and RIMGeeks is continuously working to improve it with new features and fixes.
For more info and to download BBSAK v1.6 visit the RIMGeeks project page.